Monday

God, the Solution to All Problems

The other day, I felt unsettled and it left me feeling like my heart dropped. I called a friend of mine and told this person that I was feeling a bit down. I didn't need any comfort, I didn't need someone to vent to. I just wanted to tell this person how I felt. I already knew the solution. Then, I went on to say that after this phone conversation, I will kneel down to pray and I'd feel comforted and much better.

So, after this 1 minute conversation, I knelt down to pray. As I started praying, indeed, I immediately felt the burden lifted up and the discomfort of my heart soothed.

There is so much in life that is out of our control and may leave us feeling helpless and hurt. What can you do? Kneel down and pray. It's amazing that we have this loving God that can solve all our minor problems.


2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Now I can comfort you, readers, with this testimony. =) May all glory be to God.